Trusting Your Intuition and Soul
A hot bath with fresh marigold flowers, a berry smoothie, + candles--in the name of self care! (I recently learned that marigold flowers signify surrendering to God, passion, and creativity while allowing the holy spirit to be present within) How fitting, I thought to myself--considering that's exactly how I felt in my morning meditation earlier today prior to having these flowers.
*See below 5 things I've learned or been reminded of within the past two months*
And Again Trust Your Soul
1. The only things you truly need are the things that can not be taken from you- faith, love, vision, your soul, & God
2. Allow your pain to come in, do not let it leave until it has taught you what you need to know
3. If ever your soul, body, and mind are threatened you should go! Whether it's a job, relationship, your environment--you need to go and trust your intuitive nature. Risks.
4. Somethings have to die for new life, it's okay to unlearn old ways
5. Be more present, speak up, + know your worth
with an abundance of love,